* Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
* Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
* Step 4: For those of you who are guessing - looking up the lyrics on a search engine is cheating!
* Step 5: If you like the game, post your own.
1. I know you work across the street/in the indie record store
2. Time kicked me off of her island/Motion's been keeping me streamlined
3. All my trials and tribulations/Have led me to one realization
4. When I think of those East End lights, muggy nights/The curtains drawn in the little room downstairs
7. O thou pale orb that silent shines/While care-untroubled mortals sleep!
8. Dear I thought I'd drop a line/The weather's cool/The folks are fine
9. Don't believe them for a moment/For a second, do not believe, my friend
12. Yeah these horns know red/And this bull knows best
13. Solitare with a song in her heart/But what a sad song to sing
15. Meeting you, with a view to a kill/Face to face in secret places, feel the chill
17. I'm wining, you're losing/I'm falling, your agony
18. Beyond the moon, blue searchlights overlap/Suddenly an angel alights, so who are you? NB: Translated into English
20. Lie, lie, lies everywhere," said the father to the son/Your peppermint breath gonna choke 'em to death/Daddy watch your little black sheep run
21. I'm waiting for something else/I've already lost myself
22. So you don't want to hear about my good song?/and you don't want to hear about how i am getting on/with all the things that i can get done
24. I wake up with blood-shot eyes/Struggled to memorize
25. In my platforms I hit the floor/Fell face down